Re: [xmca] The Strange Situation

From: Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Thu Oct 23 2008 - 10:40:38 PDT

First, the difference is made NOT BY ME, it is made by the fixers
        Second, the difference is there in any which way because no word is
ever the same, its signification is ALWAYS different, even if the
same person said it twice, pace Bakhtin. . ., no word is ever the
same, and it is the same at the same time. It is precisely in this
dialectic that we need to write ourselves into, not into fixing
discourse.
Michael