Re: [xmca] US discovers capitalism doesn't work

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 20 2008 - 13:12:41 PDT

Interesting analysis, Martin.
Part of what fascinates me is watching the Republicans argue against raising
taxes while coming up with a scheme to solve the problem that will make
ordinary citizens pay for their profits..... but they will be out of town
before anyone can deal with the situation effectively.

A story on Yahoo today says for the first time, what is most worrisome about
how this will effect the outcome of the upcoming election: The rascism of a
large part of the electorate may well be sufficient to ensure a Republican
victory even as them whats been the leaders in this long term disaster blame
"Washington insiders." - A Stanford U poll study.

mike