[xmca] RE: Puzerey

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 13 2008 - 20:13:02 PDT

Dorothy,

Yes... Some thoughts about 'applied psychology' demands be careful.
I think Vygotsky's emphasis about the claims of 'applied psychology' to
a new 'general psychology' was included in a more general theoretical/
methodological framework, that we can't forget. But the seminal idea
of a method that not only analyses psychologycal functions but also
contribute to construct them, is interesting. Maybe something as
psychological knowledge co-constructing psychic functions that it
try to study and geneticaly explain.

I will see your website, and will look for the entire issue of Puzerey
in the Journal.

Thank you very much.
Good luck in your moving.

Achilles