Re: [xmca] Invitation to Second life

From: Olga Vasquez <ovasquez who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 15:14:32 PDT

Wonderful, Bruce we look forward to entering
multiple levels at the conference and meeting your
avatar. We have Donna Russell and Julia Gillen
who are presenting on their activities
on SL in RL and it maybe the panel that will be
presented in SL. Do you want to join
them, if indeed they will present their work on SL?
olga

Olga A. Vasquez
Department of Communication
UCSD