Re: [xmca] Publish and/or Perish

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 04 2008 - 15:04:59 PDT

The BIG down side is total assimilation to the existing mainstream, David.

I personally suggest a multi-valenced approach that includes ISI highly
rated journals and
deviant ones, like MCA.

Michael left out part of the GOOD news. MCA has a rating that should win it
ISI inclusion by year's end.

I assume the PLAY article for discussion made it to everyone. People reading
this weekend?
mike