Re: [xmca] Semiotic-Material Ordering

From: Michalis Kontopodis <michalis.kontopodis who-is-at staff.hu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 13:47:07 PDT

Dear Eric, thank you very much for your comments, I am happy that my
work made some sense to you.

it is clear that I am much influenced by Vygotsky's Thought and
Language, and I see a lot of parallels to Valsiner, too.

May I ask you how you (would) evaluate your portfolio or any similar
tools from your perspective?

Michalis Kontopodis

research associate
humboldt university berlin