RE: [xmca] latour

From: Luiz Carlos Baptista <lucabaptista who-is-at fcsh.unl.pt>
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 11:04:17 PST

Dear Martin,

This is very interesting, I'll have to think about it. In fact one of my
main interests regarding games is their ontological, or if you want,
metaphysical, import (besides issues of Simmelian sociability, etc.).

Thank you very much for the link, but I keep receiving an error message,
don't know why.

Best,
Luiz

"The brain is a wonderful thing. Everybody should have one."