Re: [xmca] 5th dimension work

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 13:33:59 PST

There is now a book about the 5th D published by Russell-Eric. And some more
writing about the methodology that should be of interest with respect to the
method of dual
stimulation. There is a joint chapter by Yrjo and myself looking at
different forms of "intervention research" or "design experimentation"
around as well.

sort of the current state of the overall effort can be found at
www.uclinks.org.

This principle appears redudantly and multimodally throughout the forms of
activity we call fifth dimensions.
mike