Re: [xmca] International Vygotsky Society invites you

From: Volker.hippie <Volker.hippie who-is-at tele2adsl.dk>
Date: Sun Feb 17 2008 - 13:30:46 PST

Dear Russian Friends, - I am a member of the International L.S.Vygotsky
Society, since the 110 years conference 2006.

But I wonder, - how do I pay for to renew my membership, how and when
is/were the vote for the Societies "V.I.P."-person?

I just wonder, because since the conference in 2006 I do not remember to
have received any informations about what the "society" has decided.

Democracy is a performance, - and by performing we can become "a head
taller than we are".

Yes, and ... participating in a brainstorm could be wonderful.

Love, Volker