Re: [xmca] Symposium: Children & Otherness. CfP, ISCAR Congress, San Diego, September 8-13, 2008

From: Michalis Kontopodis <michalis.kontopodis who-is-at staff.hu-berlin.de>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 03:01:35 PST

Dear Martin, please excuse me, I am not sure why it did not function with
the attachment- and the deadline is approaching soon

thanks for your interest,

michalis

On Jan 11, 2008, at 10:52 PM, Martin Packer wrote:

Dear Michalis,

This sounds very interesting, but your attachment didn't get forwarded. Can
you send me a copy?

Martin Packer
__
Martin Packer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Psychology Department
Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA 15282
(412) 396-4852

www.mathcs.duq.edu/~packer/

On 1/10/08 8:58 AM, "Michalis Kontopodis"