[xmca] FW: DIVERSITY FELLOWSHIPS

From: Glick, Joseph <JGlick who-is-at gc.cuny.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 14:41:12 PST

The Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society continues to accept
applications to the spring 2008 Diversity Fellowship, the U.S.-based
component of the Emerging Leaders International Fellows Program. The
deadline for application is December 31, 2007.

This is a rare opportunity for Third-Sector practitioners from

communities of color in the United States

to spend 3 months in New York City to network, study and reflect!

APPLY NOW !!

The program provides leadership training through applied research and
professional mentorships for young scholar-practitioners in the
nonprofit sector. This year's program will focus on the topic of
community foundations.

For program details, eligibility requirements and application
guidelines, visit the Center's website
<http://philanthropy.org/programs/intnl_fellows_program.html> . If you
have any difficulty accessing our website, we will be happy to send the
information in an alternate format. Dissemination of this e-mail
through your networks would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for your interest in the Center's program.

Sincerely,

Amal A. Muhammad

Program Associate

Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society

The Graduate Center

The City University of New York

cpcs@gc.cuny.edu <mailto:cpcs@gc.cuny.edu>

tel. 212.817.2010; fax. 212.817.1572