Re: [xmca] Learning How to Learn

From: bella kotik <bella.kotik who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 00:25:46 PDT

Mark,
 The book in Russian is not an academic one, it is intended for language
learners. It is a practical accomplishment of the idea "learning to learn
(new language)". Attached find my paper which is now in press (will appear
till the end of 2007), where all my views related to the problem and results
of implementation are presented. As I myself am not teaching language, the
way of workshops was an optimal one for me to try to help my fellows new
immigrants to meet the challenge of SLL. Will be glad to know about
developments in your work.

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut