RE: [xmca] FW: Language and Culture

From: Hallam,Teresa A <thallam who-is-at uakron.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 21:40:38 PDT

You may be interested in a blog posting on Dan Everett and the Piraha in the New Yorker. It contains links to the slide show, his most important paper, responses and discussion of his paper, and a segment from an NPR Weekend Edition. The link to the blog posting is:
 http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/004387.html

Teresa Hallam
thallam@uakron.edu