Re: [xmca] B. V. Belyayev?

From: Anton Yasnitsky <the_yasya who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 23:40:19 PDT

Some info re B. V. Belyaev:

it has just occurred to me that there were at
least two (I believe, more than that) articles on
Belyaev in the 1968 volume "Psikhologiya
grammatiki" [Psychology of grammar] published by
the Moscow State University and edited by A. A.
Leontiev and T. V. Ryabova, specifically,

1. B. V. Belyaev (1900-1968) - pp. 117-119 &
2. M. G. Kasparova & I. A. Zimnyaya. O vzglyadakh
B.V. Belyaeva - pp. 119-131

Interestingly enough, this is the volume, where
A. N. Leontiev's notes--taken at the "internal
conference" with Vygotsky and his students in the
end of 1933 (1932?)--were published under the
header "Iz neizdannykh materialov Vygotskogo"
[From the unpublished Vygotsky's materials],
entitled "Problema soznaniya" [The problem of
consciousness]. This might not be a mere
coincidence...

Hope it helps,

Best,
Anton.