Re: [xmca] activity theory wiki

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 17:53:14 PDT

Wiki is the first place I go to when I Google something. It has been
surprisingly successful given, not only the academic considerations you
mention Bill, but also the converse, i.e., nutters.

The answer is simple, sign up to Wiki as a volunteer and get to work. It
seems that a lot of academics are slotting their own little bit of
expertise into the appropriate spot in Wiki and it is turning out very well.

:-)
Andy