RE: [xmca] zoped

From: Cunningham, Donald James (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 22:06:37 PST

That's a good way to phrase it Bill, thanks. I'm guessing there are many ways to enact the concept of a zoped. I am not after prescriptions (here is what you must do to create a zoped and if you don't do it that way its wrong). But there must be some basic elements (laws of development?) necessary for one and if those elements are not in place, it is something other than a zoped. This is a proscriptive model - anything that does not violate the basic structure is acceptable. Kind of like the difference between evolution and intelligent design ;-)

djc