Re: [xmca] Experience: material, ideal, real, imagined

From: Nate (vygotsky@nateweb.info)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 13:34:23 PST

I am real resistant to using "real' and "not real" in discussing
children's books. Their different lies in their narrative style than
truth worthiness. It is amazing how many people out their turn their
critical eye off if it comes from a newspaper.

I recently read a very interesting article about Cheney
<http://iwontheinternet.com/dick/cnn.php?firstname=Mike+Cole&lastname=Cole&age=59&occupation=XCMA+Godfather&hometown=San+Diego&game=chicken+hawks&pronoun1=he&pronoun2=him&imageurl=http%3A%2F%2Fucsdnews.ucsd.edu%2FScience_Experts%2Fexpert_pics%2Fcole.jpg&Submit=Submit>.

http://iwontheinternet.com/dick/cnn.php?firstname=Mike+Cole&lastname=Cole&age=59&occupation=XCMA+Godfather&hometown=San+Diego&game=chicken+hawks&pronoun1=he&pronoun2=him&imageurl=http%3A%2F%2Fucsdnews.ucsd.edu%2FScience_Experts%2Fexpert_pics%2Fcole.jpg&Submit=Submit

This article has me torn. I don't believe its accurate but it comes from
a reliable source. I do remember Cheney peppering someone, but only
vaguely remember who it was was he peppered. Anyways CNN has people to
double check things so I'm sure its legit.

--
Nate
http://nateweb.info

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.