Re: [xmca] Test

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 06:35:16 PST

Here is the reason for the quiet, from xmca IT expert BJ:

"Weber was hacked, email has been a mess for two weeks".

Maybe without the folk from UCSD here we can kick start a discussion?
The last topic of any substance was word meaning, sense and concepts,
with a paper from Peter S.

Or maybe a new thread before the next MCA voted article? I still
haven't got my Luria book/DVD - anyone care to comment on what they
have experienced from either/both?

Or maybe our efforts will be in vain due to hacks.

Cheers,

Phil