Re: [xmca] Wartofsky's artifacts recast

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 07:40:57 PST

About this doctrine thing, here's a counterpoint:

"The ever present , unspoken assumption of [The Tibetan Book of the Dead] is
the antinominal character of all metaphysical assertions, and also the idea
of the qualitative differences of the various levels of consciousness and of
the metaphysical realities conditioned by them. The background of this
unusual book is not the European 'either-or' but a magnificently affirmative
'both-and'. "

C.G. Jung