Re: [xmca] Luria DVD query

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 02:57:48 PST

Just while we're on this, there are zillions of free Mac applications
at http://mac.softpedia.com/ that warrant a look-in for Mac users.
VLC is great, Merja. It's my choice for when I am transcribing
classroom vdo data. I'm still waiting for my copy of the Luria set
from Erlbaum, so can't help with the original problem.

Phil