Re: [xmca] definition of 'activity'

From: Mary K. Bryson (mary.bryson@ubc.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 09:46:28 PST

At some point I offered to coordinate a discussion around an article this
coming year. At various junctures I have speculated about connections to
fields that I try to work across, and Jonna has suggested some excellent
readings.
So I will offer to coordinate a discussion, perhaps when the UCSD course is
done, or to dovetail with that, drawing on Leiman and Winnicot, on
continuities and discontinuities between CHAT and object relations theories.

Happy 2006 XMCA'rs!

Mary

PS> I am not actually sure what it means to "coordinate a discussion" here.
Isn't that reassuring! However, and maybe, in light of that, I am very happy
to do that. Performance before competence (thanks Prof. Cazden) has been a
longstanding motto for my professional practice/s.