Re: [xmca] definition of 'activity'

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 15:58:47 PST

Oh! I had printed out other papers by Mikeal you had suggested and totally
forgot that one,
Jonna. MANY thanks.

I have now sent out a welcome message to those who I know are interested in
following the readings
and participating in the discussion. If I have missed you please send a note
to me directly at
lchcmike@gmail.com and I will add you. Action should start Friday pacific
time, US.
mike