Re: [xmca] ISCAR - Sevilla 2005 -- Theoretical Concepts in CHAT and their connestion to physical concepts and knowledge

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 13:31:38 PDT

That journal is not available here electronically, David. If you would like
to have folks
discuss it, send me an electronic copy and we can put it on xmca papers for
discussion.

By coincidence, I have been reading a lot about Davydov's curriculum that
introduces number
through algebra and the introduction of which is accompanied by a quite
distinctive form of
discourse in the classroom.

But oh, are there a lot of topics on the screen at one time!
mike