[xmca] Re: Online video annotation software

From: Mary K. Bryson (mary.bryson@ubc.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 17:39:23 PDT

HI Eugene and fellow XMCAırs -

I donıt know the details about availability, but I have a strong
recollection of watching Roy Pea demo something just like this at a Learning
Sciences conference in Seattle several years ago. It was called DIVER, and I
can see from a simple search that info is available online, such as:

http://csdl2.computer.org/persagen/DLAbsToc.jsp?resourcePath=/dl/mags/mu/&to
c=comp/mags/mu/2004/01/u1toc.xml&DOI=10.1109/MMUL.2004.1261108

Mary