RE: Online video annotation software

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 13:01:36 PDT

Dear Elina--

I have been using NVIVO for grounded theory type of research and worked for
me fine (although it is not very user friendly :-(. This fall there will be
a new version of NVIVO 7 that will finally combine NVIVO and NUDIST (that is
why the next version is 7 and not 3).

Let me know if you have questions.

By the way, that "axial coding"?

Take care,