Re: A horse with no name, a sign with no object?

From: Mary P. Sheridan-Rabideau (mpsr@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 09:37:35 PST

hi elvira,

just an fyi -- i read this and thought of you! the context is a CHAT
posting about dense readingd of signs and semiotics (which i've skimmed
at best). that said, this post seemed directly related to your project.
 again, this is a "for when i have a minute" moment and not for now.

happy holidays.

mary p.

--

Mary P. Sheridan-Rabideau

Assistant Professor, Department of English