Re: s/collaborative reflection/culture/g;

From: Vera Steiner (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 09:43:02 PST

Hi,
I am also uncomfortable about the substtution as I think collaborative
reflection is a highly specific practice and there are some important
principles that givern it including the establishment of a shared vision or
goal, the establishment of trust, division of labor, complementarity, etc.
The literature on this type of practice is growing rapidly in Finland, UK
and in this country,
Vera