s/collaborative reflection/culture/g;

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 19:56:43 PST

The replacement of "collaborative reflection" with "culture" broadens the
picture, but not without cost. "Culture" is far more polysemic, and is not
constained to a unit of analysis. So while I think more people can nod their
heads and agree should the substitution be made, they /might not/probably
will not/ be nodding to the same thing. I agree to your suggestion in
principle, but in instantiation it loses me.

And yes, it would seem that if we disagree, there would be someone who could
help clear the air.

--
--------
bb