RE: International Women's Day

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 19:58:28 PST

Dear everybody-

I just have heard on Russian TV (in news devoted to the International
Women's Day) that in Russian small and medium business, 89% of leaders are
women - the highest rate in the world.

The Russian anchor made a comment that this is very paradoxical statistics
taking into consideration the patriarchic nature of Russian society.

Eugene

ideaologies,...widening our views