RE: AERA/Monday April 12

From: Judy Diamondstone (jdiamondstone@clarku.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 16:47:19 PST

Mike and everyone, please keep in focus that the SIG business meeting will
be held Monday night at 6:15. I hope, Mike, you will have a shuttle from the
get-together at your house back to AERA in time for taking care of business
and the transformative conversation between Yrjo & Carol.

You might also keep in mind that I will be presenting midday, Monday, at a
critical literacies panel -- it would be very nice to see you there :-)

judy