These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA



I gather that empty message was full of information that there you are at
unkzn.ac.za Mary. What's the news from  (one of ) San Diego's antipode(s)?
mike


On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Mary van der Riet <VanDerRiet@ukzn.ac.za>wrote:

>
> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: rjsp2 <r.j.s.parsons@open.ac.uk>
> Sender: <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu>
> Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 22:48:05
> To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity<xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
> Reply-To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
> Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
>
> Now that is something I would love to hear more about.
>
> Meanwhile I am just struggling to get my new sets of students started
> off. And occasionally talking to my colleagues about Zones of Proximal
> Development.
>
> Rob
>
> On 03/10/2013 22:35, Juliano wrote:
> > Hello everyone!
> >
> > I am working on my doctoral research in Brazil. I am trying to
> > conceptualize human development in the convergences and complementarities
> > between Paulo Freire and A. N. Leont'ev. From that, to think implications
> > of this concept of humanization for Science Education.
> >
> > See you!
> >
> > Juliano Camillo
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
> >> message, but of course do not
> >> see them except later on the accumulated list.
> >>
> >> What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit  reply and say
> >> something about what you
> >> are working on or wondering about.
> >>
> >> For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
> >> that I visit in Colorado taught by
> >> Kris G.  Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
> >> development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor??
> Simple
> >> questions like that.
> >>
> >> And you??
> >> mike
> >>
>
> -- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an
> exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC
> 038302).
>
>
>
Status: O