Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie from Varshav and Vygotsky

Darn. And I failed to quote Bakhtin! :-)

Perhaps I err, but it seems to me that there is a good deal of discussion on
XMCA focusing on word meaning which gives the impression that at times
people want to get it right, more or less independent of context of use...
sort of like scientific concepts in the discussion running parallel to this.
But we cannot keep track of the reductions in our own backgrounding of
complex theory/context relations even as we struggle against them.

Have a great experience in your travels michael, and I hope you do not
perezhivaiete waiting for delayed flights!

mike