[xmca] Re: My ISCAR

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 11:30:44 PDT

Wow--- What an experience. And we did not even say hello. argh!

I think Tatiana's work is great too and she has promised a paper for MCA>

Could you unpack the following?:

Views of culture influence psychological phenomenon
Cultural psychology should be focused on explanation
Ratner - negative impact of ZPD

Never saw Carl either. One of so many.
mike