RE: The human condition

From: Phillip Capper (phillip.capper@webresearch.co.nz)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 15:32:50 PDT

Re: The human conditionAlfred,

I am very interested in hearing more about these matters and what you have
been thinking. In our work we are interested precisely in using CHAT as a
theory of intervention - Which is what I understand you to mean when you
say:

For various reasons, the most important of which may be that it has no
process theory on the concrete level. This makes it weak in view of the
present power of the natural sciences and their functioning techniques.

Surely the work of Yrjo and his colleagues in Finland is about process
theories at the concrete level. Or have I misunderstood your meaning?

Phillip Capper,
Centre for Research on Work, Education and Business Ltd. (WEB Research),
Level 13
114 The Terrace
(PO Box 2855)
WELLINGTON