[xmca] Luria on emotions

BJ

This is a link to a Luria book called The Nature of Human Conflicts. Could
you put on Luria page under Luria pubs.

Mike

Its great to have this luria book generally available. It is very poorly
known in Russia, where it was published only a few years ago and is very
costly.

I will be really glad to have this linked to the Luria page at
luria.ucsd.edu. Among other things, the whole last third is

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Andy Blunden
<ablunden@mira.net<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'ablunden@mira.net');>