Re: [xmca] The development of writing in the child - Luria

Hello Everyone,

My name is David Hernandez-Saca. I am a second year graduate student at
Arizona State University. I am pursuing a Ph.D. in Special Education. One of
my research interests is literacy. I wanted to know if I could get a copy of
the Luria (1928) publication as well.

Thank you! David

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM, ulvi icil <ulvi.icil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Many thanks Maryrose and Mike.
> Ulvi
>

> 2011/7/22 Maryrose Hall <maryrose.hall@optusnet.com.au>
>
> > Hi Mike and Ulvi,
> > I have made 2 PDF versions of Luria (1928), one  more compressed than the
> > other and both are proving too large to send. I might leave it to you to
> try
> > with your version Mike.
> >
> > Maryrose.
> >

> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "ulvi icil" <ulvi.icil@gmail.com>

David Isaac Hernandez-Saca
Ph.D. Student
Curriculum and Instruction, Special Education Leadership
for School-Wide Equity and Access Doctoral Program
Arizona State University (ASU)
Mary Lou Teachers College
Tempe, Arizona

Equity Alliance at ASU
Arizona State University
PO Box 876103
Tempe AZ 85287-6103
david.hernandezsaca@asu.edu

Have you seen our Language Differences Media Lab?  Find
practitioner-oriented videos and resources for teaching students who are
English language learners or speakers of African American English (AAE).

‎"Along with great promise, American culture has given education terrible
problems and few conceptual tools for finding solutions. Our job is to
confront current arrangements enough to do research that delivers on the
promise of equality and excellence for all."

- Ray McDermott