Re: [xmca] The development of writing in the child - Luria

On 22 July 2011 04:03, Maryrose Hall <maryrose.hall@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Mike and Ulvi,
> I have made 2 PDF versions of Luria (1928), one  more compressed than the
> other and both are proving too large to send. I might leave it to you to try
> with your version Mike.

Hi Maryrose,

If you don't want to go through the hassle of creating smaller pdfs (e.g. by
chapter) you could use something like rar or zipsplit to split the pdf into
smaller files.  Also, if arrange for the file to be put on the lchc server
then it can be downloaded.

Alternatively, if you send me the file I can do the file splitting for you.

Huw