Re: [xmca] http://vimeo.com/groups/39473/videos

This puts me in mind of another interesting project which might overlap what
Andy and Jenna are productively fantasizing into existence. What about a
video "keywords" appropriate to understand cultural historical social etc
approaches to development. A cultural historical approach to developmental
science would be a catchy title in some circles.

Keywords in print would be bad, either.  I am up for an entry on "spirals of
development."  :-)

mike