[xmca] Adult Education Resources -- GED

I would like a list of starting points for issues concerning Adult Education
and the GED exam.  You can forward them to me directly, and any additional
comments regarding those resources (hint, hint -- would love a wee bit of
review).  I will make these into a list that can be shared.

If there has been a discussion of these issues on XMCA, I apologize.  If you
can point me to the time frame for the discussion, I would be grateful.

Thank you.

Karen Wieckert
kwieckert@gmail.com