Re: [xmca] Vygotsky, Saussure, and Wolves with different dreams

You mean Shererzad was NOT trying to keep from having her head cut off? :-))
(I know, not only)

When I start off for the farmer's market with apple written on a piece of
paper, or apples
as one of the things i am looking for, the status of apples as true/abstract
concept is not
clear to me, despite the efforts to straighten me out.

I appreciate the help and will keep on reading and thinking about it.
mike