Re: [xmca] teaching Vygotsky

Thanks to everyone so far.

How fascinating this is. I will collate when I get more responses and forward results to the list

Shirley

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 May 2009, at 09:27, Bella Kotik-Friedgut <bella.kotik@gmail.com> wrote:

In all courses I ever taught and teach I use some of Vygotsky's idea:
Neuropsychology; Neuropsycholinguistics; Cognitive psychology; Psychological aspects of new (second or foreign) language learning and teaching; and for
several times I had special seminars on "The influence of  Vygotsky on
modern psychology and education" (all this in Hebrew and sometimes in
English in 3 different teachers colleges and in 1993-2000 at School of
Education of the Hebrew Un. of Jerusalem)
Bella Kotik-Friedgut