Re: [xmca] CHAT: Interdisciplinary or maybe TRANS-disciplinary?

And all in our spare time and one lifetime, Andy.
Norm Friesen's article seeks to bring in discursive psychology into MCA
discourse,
but it appears bereft of acknowledgement of the long term ties among threads
of
thought he is urging us to consider.

Manny Schegloff was a former member of LCHC.
Media IS appears in the discussion, but not mediation, no LSV, no
recognition
of prior discussions of Latour, Hutchins, and so much more. How to find the
time
to do all the bridging work.

What we need is some good gefilte fish and some khren!! And a lot of time
and energy, or we might mistake what we are doing here as a conversation
with EllaZ!!
mike