[xmca] Looking for candidates for producer positions

Forwarded from a colleague
----

I am currently helping a non-profit organization develop a new web-based
program to help parents as they support their children's quest for college.
The new initiative will help parents think about this as early as
Kindergarten and support them up through the 12th grade.  Along with being
free to all parents, one thing that is great about the program is that it
will be specifically designed for families of low-to-moderate income.

I'm helping the company search for really good producers of elearning
content.  These are full-time positions in the San Francisco Bay Area.  To
that end, I'm hoping to stir up my network of small (but very powerful!)
friends in the education and instructional design world.  I've attached the
job descriptions and would appreciate any suggestions for candidates.  Note
that we're especially hopeful to find folks who have worked with parents of
low-income households or in community projects to support these
families. Spanish/bilingual developers or folks who have written and
developed for a Spanish speaking audience, are especially welcome to apply!

Feel free to pass the job descriptions to your friends.  Thanks for your
help!

Marilyn Quinsaat
(650) 464-0303