Re: [xmca] mundane ISCAR questions

From: Elina Lampert-Shepel <ellampert who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 06:37:50 PDT

To add to Steve's questions -
6. In case of several presentations how can one find out which of them is
scheduled on what day?

Elina

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Steve Gabosch <stevegabosch@mac.com> wrote:

> I have some mundane questions about ISCAR parking, housing and dining. I
> am cc'ing Olga but hopefully someone on xmca knows some of the answers -
> Olga is probably loaded with more important details - and perhaps others on
> xmca also want to know some of this.
>
> I will be driving onto campus and keeping my car there all week. I arrive
> Sunday and will be staying in a dorm room.
>
> 1. Where do I go to get a parking permit on Sunday?
> 2. Where do I park?
> 3. How do I find out which dormitory I am staying in?
> 4. How do I check in and get the key?
> 5. Will there be any places on campus to purchase meals on Sunday and
> Monday?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Elina Lampert-Shepel
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Education
Mercy College New Teacher Residency Program
Mercy College
66 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001
(212) 615 3367
I have on my table a violin string. It is free. I twist one end of
it and it responds. It is free. But it is not free to do what a
violin string is supposed to do - to produce music. So I take it,
fix it in my violin and tighten it until it is taut. Only then it
is free to be a violin string.
Sir Rabindranath Tagore.