[xmca] mundane ISCAR questions

From: Steve Gabosch <stevegabosch who-is-at mac.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 02:25:04 PDT

I have some mundane questions about ISCAR parking, housing and
dining. I am cc'ing Olga but hopefully someone on xmca knows some of
the answers - Olga is probably loaded with more important details -
and perhaps others on xmca also want to know some of this.

I will be driving onto campus and keeping my car there all week. I
arrive Sunday and will be staying in a dorm room.

1. Where do I go to get a parking permit on Sunday?
2. Where do I park?
3. How do I find out which dormitory I am staying in?
4. How do I check in and get the key?
5. Will there be any places on campus to purchase meals on Sunday and
Monday?

Thanks,
Steve