Re: [xmca] Obama's English (& Bush's)

From: Tony Whitson <twhitson who-is-at UDel.Edu>
Date: Sun Jun 08 2008 - 10:46:43 PDT

I hope a really good comedian takes hold of McCainspeak. If done right, it
could create a situation where every time McC says "My friend{s}, ...,"
everyone would burst into laughter. He could not change his speach habits
without making things worse. It would become clear how brittle the man is.

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK DE 19716

twhitson@udel.edu