[xmca] Evaluation

From: Hans Knutagård <hans.knutagard who-is-at ynic-scc.com>
Date: Sun May 18 2008 - 01:06:18 PDT

Hi everyone,

I am looking into evaluation. I wonder if somebody have hear about that
CHAT has been use as a theory for evaluation or as a method? Or what kind of
evaluatione theory and methods are prefered for those who have their roots
in CHAT?

I have just started to look into evaluation in order to design one and I
find that CHAT could be very useful in that work. I thionk I have missed
some information about such things in the past and therefor I ask ther´se
questions.

Yours Hans frpm a sunny Sweden.