Re: [xmca] Concepts as Meta-Artefacts

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 11 2008 - 10:18:24 PDT

DAvid-- I went and checked at the xmca archive, but your change of subject
line has disconnected these comments from Cathrene's so I am failing to pick
up the thread.
I understand that we do not hammer nails with the meaning of hammer, but
your last line confuses me. (To hammer in a nail ("a" nail not "nails"), you
use a theme, "the hammer", and not a meaning "hammers". ).

     *Why cant I hammer nailS but can hammer a nail?
      What is the larger point here that I am missing?

*mike