RE: [xmca] REquest for evalu of software

From: Louise Hawkins <l.hawkins who-is-at cqu.edu.au>
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 17:05:41 PST

Helena,

I too have used Atlas-ti. One of the things I like about it is that you
can create graphical diagrams (like mind-maps) of the categories that
you have created, and each item on the diagram will link you to those
quotes that you selected. You can also print out what you have tagged in
different ways: sequential, by category, by family, etc.

Highly recommended

Regards

Louise Hawkins

Lecturer - School of Management & Information Systems
Faculty Business & Informatics
Building 19/Room 3.38
Rockhampton Campus
Central Queensland University