Re: [xmca] Subject: Verb, Object

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Tue Jan 01 2008 - 17:32:41 PST

I was hesitant in responding to Luisa, and settled for a one-word response
because I think as the title of a book by Mike Cole, the words "Cultural
Psychology" have become associated with one (Mike's) tendency within the
family of tendencies from Symbolic Interactionism to CHAT to "Non-classical
Psychology". And I didn't want to narrow the field prematurely. That's all.
But also, yes, I'd like to hear what the author of a book with that title
meant by it! That's for sure.

Andy